Internal Control Audit / Compliance Officer at Imose Technologies Limited
Imose Technologies Limited was founded in 2013 as a division of the Imose Group, Imose Technologies Limited became a standalone company registered in 2014; commenced full operations in 4Q 2014 since then, The company has committed to the development of high-quality but affordable devices and platforms that enable access to information and knowledge for our valued customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Audit / Compliance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing the training, organization, scheduling, and task assignment for auditing staff.
- Developing compliance auditing plans based on thorough research on studies conducted by government agencies and professional organizations.
- Conducting, managing, and overseeing external and internal audits.
- Tracking reported company violations and the responses and plans regarding these allegations.
- Analyzing existing compliance records and making all necessary updates.
- Compiling reports on the results of external and internal audits and presenting these reports to the relevant supervisors and department heads.
- Attending educational and professional development programs to improve your job knowledge and enhance the compliance department's reputation.
- Reviewing all relevant programs and activities affected by industry regulations, including records, reports, and software.
- Recommending and implementing changes to address procedures and practices that are not compliant with industry regulations.
- Analyzing potential risks within the company and its practices to avoid possible compliance issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in the relevant industry.
- Completion of relevant industry-specific certification, such as a certified internal auditor.
- A minimum of 5 years of auditing experience.
- Good computer skills and experience with relevant software programs.
- Strong communication and multitasking skills.
- Dedication to objectivity.
- An in-depth understanding of the industry's rules, guidelines, and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, and analytical, and statistical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and copy: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th December, 2022.