Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Inventory Officer at George Houston Resources Limited (GHR)
Inventory Officer at George Houston Resources Limited (GHR)
May 12, 2020, 10:30 PM
George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) is a Human Resource Development and Management Consulting firm. We assist organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer Location: Lekki, Lagos Industry: FMCG Distribution
- Prepare inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Carry out reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
- Ensure that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in related Role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Accounting Software.
- Good Understanding of Inventory Management System.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 15th May, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts