Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Inventory Officer at PropertyPro.ng
Inventory Officer at PropertyPro.ng
Jul 13, 2020, 6:10 PM
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company's broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Inventory Officer Location: Lagos Job Type: Part Time (3 months contract job)
- The job holder will be responsible for overseeing the company’s inventory control, quality control, develop inventory tracking systems, reviewing available inventory ordering new inventory, and performing analysis of inventory records
- The ideal candidate must have good understanding of Inventory Management System.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and posting available properties and recording location of inventory.
- Documentation of all new inventory.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Inspect the levels of inventory gotten on a weekly basis.
- Design and implement inventory tracking system (as required) to optimize inventory control procedure.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations and evaluate new inventory to ensure its conform to company’s request
- Any other duty of related responsibility assigned by line manager.
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience:1-2 years
- Must be computer-literate: must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ability to use of relevant
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- An analytical mind with sharp eyes for details is KEY for this role.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP) will be a great advantage
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Job type: 3 months contract job
- This offer is also subject to renewal and conversion to Full-time staff based on performance.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 31st August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts