Inventory Supervisor at Sendme Food Technology Limited
SendMe Food Technology Limited was founded in 2020 in the ancient city of Ibadan, we are the fastest-growing food technology company in Nigeria. Sendme is using social commerce and artificial intelligence to meet the animal protein demands of Nigerian households and businesses at excellent prices. We do not just sell animal protein, we are passionate about redefining the food experience because we believe that food should not be merely perceived as a means to satisfy hunger, rather, it is relished, appreciated, and celebrated for its unique taste and culture. We are driven by a zeal to “go for more”. Therefore, we are committed to leveraging our strengths in technology to model a seamless and effective system that ensures quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
Location: Akufo, Ibadan - Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The inventory supervisor would be responsible for monitoring the productivity of staff and managing the adequacy of inventories at our production facility.
- This includes the inventory management of finished products and collaborating with distribution centre and processing of such items.
- Supervises and coordinates the appropriate submission and processing of purchase requisitions and purchase orders applicable to inventory maintained
- Generates orders for supplies and maintains records and files of same
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation
- Prepares reports of inventory balance, shortages, as required
- Receives inventory shipments and inspects for quantity and quality
- Uses computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail and database software in performance of assigned duties.
- Provides accurate, current inventory data for requesting decisions
- Posts inventory received dates in an automated system
- Maintains inventories at optimum levels to prevent under-or-over investment in inventory
- Supervises and coordinates the taking of periodic physical inventories
- 1-2 years’ experience in Inventory management
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with a production/manufacturing facility.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Skill in the use of Google Sheets.
- Must reside in Ibadan
N75,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to take an assessment test
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2022.
- You have to take our assessment to be shortlisted to the next stage.
- The test link is only valid for 24 hours when you paste on your web browser.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted on or before 30th of November