Jobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Investigation Coordinator Job at Halogen Security Company Limited, 7th December, 2018
Investigation Coordinator Job at Halogen Security Company Limited, 7th December, 2018
Dec 7, 2018, 4:36 PM
Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Investigation Coordinator Location: Lagos Job Description
- We currently seek to recruit an Investigation Coordinator for a client in a Logistic Company in Lagos.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
- Investigate on any suspicious event that will affect the reputation and business process of the client.
- Interact with government agencies on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate Security operational activities at the zone to ensure constant presence of guards at all locations
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Bachelor’s/HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 30-45yrs
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a highly an added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts