Investment Analyst at Thomas Macaulay Capital
Aina Blankson - Our partner, Thomas Macaulay Capital (TMC or the “Firm”) is a trusted investment banking and financial advisory partner of choice with a reputation for providing top notch investment and financial advisory services to clients in private and public organizations within the emerging economies of Africa.
In pursuit of its growth strategy of being amongst the top 10 investment banking firms providing access to capital and financial solutions in Africa, they are desirous to engage a dedicated and qualified candidate to join our dynamic team in the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Department: Investment Finance Group
Report to: Team Leader
- As an analyst in an investment banking, you will be responsible for managing capital raise transactions, mergers and acquisitions, cryptocurrency advisory, implementing financial models, and preparing legal and financial records.
- The ideal candidate should have interests in decentralized assets class, experience in managing and selling financial products to corporate and government clients.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, having high-grade quantitative and analytical skills will be considered.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct research and review financial information and market trends.
- Issue debt and trade equity to increase capital.
- Create and implement financial models to review deals and determine profitability.
- Manage and oversee M&A transactions
- Supervise IPOs and private equity settlements.
- Lead and support clients through the expansion of the corporate and personal enterprise.
- Prepare legal and financial records to complete investments, acquisitions, and purchases.
- Examine all risks and give financial advice.
- Identify and close potential investors.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a similar field.
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of post NYSC experience.
- In-depth knowledge of deal structuring, regulations, and closing principals.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.