Invoicing Officer at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world's best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Invoicing Officer
Job Requisition ID: JR000375
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
OU/Country: PZ Wilmar Nigeria
Revision number: 02
Why does the job exist?
- To ensure the prompt and proper invoicing of bulk, consumer pack and semi-bulk deliveries
- Promptly and professionally handle customer complaints for better customer service level
- Reports to: Warehouse & Logistics Manager
- Direct reports: None
- Peers: Warehouse Supervisor.
- To achieve an on-time invoicing for bulk, consumer pack and/or semi-bulk deliveries
- To achieve zero customer complaint in relation to the quality of invoicing
- To ensure no traffic grid-lock at the weighbridge due to delayed invoicing
- To strictly comply with PZ Wilmar’s EMS policy through adequate paper management through accurate postings to avoid rework.
- To train team members on SAP to be able to invoice without consequential customer complaint
- To ensure there is no pending SAP transactions daily
Internal & External Relationships:
- Sales Team
- Refinery Team
- Packing Hall Team
- PZ Wilmar Customers
- Tank farm Team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Minimum of First Degree / HND
- 2 - 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Proactive and able to implement continual improvement program
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Customer Service Skills
- Interpersonal Relations Skills
- System training Skill (SAP)
- Stock Management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply