IT Officer at Proforce Limited
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
- The IT Officer will maintain the computer networks of the organisation, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
- He will monitor and maintain the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solve technical issues as they arise.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Possibly training junior staff
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- BSc / HND in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years post graduate cognate experience.
- Certified IT Professionals (CISCO, MSCE, CompTIA-A+, ITIL) is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written
- Able to work independently as well as team player in a manufacturing and fast-paced environment.
- A technical, logical thought process
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Work ethic.
- Project management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.