Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Entertainment > IT Support Staff (Software) at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
IT Support Staff (Software) at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
Feb 20, 2020, 10:19 AM
DM Holdings (DMH) is a Conglomerate with vast interests in the Entertainment, Media and Marketing Communication business. The various companies that make up the conglomerate each have an enviable track record in their areas of specialization. Since its inception, DMH has taken a strategic lead in providing cutting edge services within the Entertainment, Media and Marketing Communication industries in Nigeria and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: IT Support Staff (Software) Location: Lagos
- Would you like to start your career in a world-class media content development company?
- We are looking for talented and highly motivated young graduates to join our workforce and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
- B.Sc / B.Tech / B.Eng in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Must be a fast learner, familiar with MS office packages
- Must be a team player
- Male/Female between the age of 21-28 years
- Live around Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Akute, Agege, Ikeja Axis
- Fair knowledge of computer hardware
- Candidate must be able to execute test cases with high precision and detail, diligently checking each step and documenting differences.
- Must be able to write software requirements document
- Design the architecture, modules, interfaces, and data for a system to satisfy specified requirements.
- Must be very proficient with database design and implementation
- Very proficient with MS SQL Server, and/or any other query language.
Remuneration Salary is attractive.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the subject "IT Support Staff (Software)" to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication Deadline 10th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts