Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job for an Agronomist in an Agriculture Manufacturing Company
Job for an Agronomist in an Agriculture Manufacturing Company
Jan 30, 2018, 11:52 AM
Aldelia Group - Our client, a global agriculture manufacturing company, is looking suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Agronomist Location: Katsina Duties / Responsibilities
- Regular field checks
- Equipment calibration
- Crop rotation planning and hybrid/variety selection recommendations
- Soil moisture status monitoring
- Irrigation scheduling
- Ag chemical, fertilizer & seed recommendations
- Solicit customers & increase acres and/or opportunities
- Crop budgeting & planning
- Provide personal consultation with customers as needed
- Insect, weed & disease monitoring / diagnostics
- Soil sampling
- Master's Degree in Agriculture with emphasis on agronomy, crop, soil, weed management, agribusiness
- Background in crop consulting or agriculture.
- Minimum of 2 - 5yrs experience in related field.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts