Job For Construction Engineer at Fabmac Nigeria Limited
Fabmac Nigeria Limited - We are professionals with specialities in office partitioning, collapsible wall, smart glass, toilet cubicles, drywall installation, frameless glass partition, false ceilings and building construction. We have executed over 40,000 square feet of office buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
How to Apply
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic construction engineer to join our team. Candidate must reside within Agbara and environs.
- Conduct kick-off meetings for new projects, prepare 48 hours progress reports and work with management to close-out the projects financially.
- The goal is to drive professionalism, quality installations that exceed clients expectations and forging strong relationships with clients.
- As the successful candidate, you will review all engineering drawing, manage project cash flow. Initiate project design requests (PDR), communicate with project design and technical services during design, attend meetings, and submit 48 hours reports for all projects.
- You will review design packages before construction, act as the company’s Project Management representative at the site, follow up all the daily activities at the site, and ensure that sub-contractors work according to the scope of work and specification.
- Prepare the final detailed project cost for review and approval by your construction manager.
- Develop and evaluate a summary report of all expenditures accrued to a project or program.
- Analyze methods being used on jobs with associated costs, and recommend any changes which would indicate an improvement in cost savings.
- Apply necessary measures on projects controls, safety, quality and integrity.
- Ensure ready access to project site to those who are involved in project construction and assist in obtaining work permits.
- Work as job expeditor for better construction efficiency. Manage project close out and signing of Job Completion Certificate JCC.
- Create good relationships at all levels from technicians, sub-contractors to clients.
- Manage the planning and design stage of construction projects.
- Plan personnel flows and decide how other subcontractors will support ongoing operations
- Develop and analyse job’s financial projections to ensure they are accurate and practical.
- Oversee all the different engineering processes in our construction projects.
- Keep an up-to-date understanding of all legal obligations and contract terms to prevent project delays, support all construction workers, and actively drive projects to completion.
- Send 48 hours of project reports to your construction manager.
- As the successful candidate, you must have either a Bachelor's Degree/HND in Engineering/Building Construction.
- You will require a minimum of two (2) years of experience in construction or associated engineering fields.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management, cost control, and cost estimating is required along with a firm understanding of Building, Codes & Standards.
- Proven working experience as a construction engineer or a relevant role
- Project management skills
- Construction management – such as budget management, scheduling, material procurement, and labor planning.
- Excellent communication skills
- Communication skills – good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and planning skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th February, 2019.