Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job For Enterprise Architect (Java) at Venture Garden Nigeria, 12th February, 2019
Job For Enterprise Architect (Java) at Venture Garden Nigeria, 12th February, 2019
Feb 12, 2019, 1:05 PM
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/G2B Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it! We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Enterprise Architect (Java) Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job type: Full-time Job Description
- We are sourcing for an Enterprise Architect who will be responsible for managing a multidisciplinary team of engineers/developers, working alongside business executives collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure and contributing at the different stages of the SDLC to develop world-class technology solutions in the FinTech Space.
- Maintains expertise as SME in one architecture technical disciplines and define architectural standards and best practices within those disciplines.
- Interacts with company senior management to effect solutions for enterprise Business requirements.
- Guide architectural focus group as prime subject-matter Expert in the area of expertise
- Mentors Team members on new technologies in the area of expertise.
- Prepares and Maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps in the area of expertise.
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as Design and recommendation on new solutions both in relation to hardware and software design.
- JavaEE, MVC
- CI/CD DevOps Practices
- Familiarity with Apache libraries
- Spring boot - comfortable using bootstrap is a plus
- First Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or any related science or engineering discipline;
- 5+ years as a Solutions Architect or Senior Software Developer
- Java / J2EE development/architecture knowledge
- Service Oriented Architecture knowledge, Microservices Architecture Pattern
- Strong facilitation and technical leadership skills. Must have experience working across organizations to define architecture strategies and solutions.
- Must have experience working with a multidisciplinary software development team.
- Must have a track record of implemented Enterprise projects.
- Knowledge of contemporary UI/UX development frameworks – React, VueJS , JQuery etc
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent collaborative skill.
- Attention to detail;
- Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Flexibility is important.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts