Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job for a Gas Pump Attendant at Rovedana Limited
Job for a Gas Pump Attendant at Rovedana Limited
Oct 13, 2019, 1:06 PM
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing. We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Gas Pump Attendant Location: Lagos Job Description
- Activate gas pumps and fill gas cylinders with specified quantity.
- Prepare daily report of gas sales and level.
- Collect cash payment from customers and make change, or charge purchases to customers' credit/debit cards and provide customers with receipts.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification
- A Smart boy or girl living around Ajah(Langbasa/Blenco/Badore/Abraham Adesanya) preferred.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts