Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Job for a Senior Store Keeper in an Oil and Gas Servicing Company based in Lagos
Job for a Senior Store Keeper in an Oil and Gas Servicing Company based in Lagos
Sep 13, 2019, 8:31 AM
Aldelia Group - Our client in the Oil and Gas Servicing sector is recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Senior Store Keeper Location: Lagos Job Summary
- The Senior storekeeper will be responsible for the supervision of storekeepers in company’s various sites across the country.
- Supervise storekeepers in various sites making sure their records are correct and up to date.
- Organize stock taking audits as and when needed
- Identify weakness of storekeepers and recommend training.
- Identify weaknesses in storekeeping procedures (and overall and individual sites) and recommend remedies.
- Monitor and develop skills and quality of work of storekeepers
- Centralize records of all company assets and shared resources including their movements among sites.
- Perform regular audits on sites
- HND or Higher degree
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- 10 years of experience in Major Construction Companies with supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the Construction process
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts