Job for an IT Secretary at Beacongate Limited
Sep 3, 2019, 7:13 AM
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Secretary
Locations: Magodo, TBS Lagos.
Employment type: Immediately.
- Conducting Research routinely.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritising workloads
- Must be research oriented
- Gender: Not specific
- Must be smart, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays from 9am- 2pm.
- Must be computer savvy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.