Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job For Content & Inbound Marketing Executive at Ignitia Nigeria
Job For Content & Inbound Marketing Executive at Ignitia Nigeria
Jul 1, 2019, 11:22 AM
Ignitia is an entrepreneur led business that offers critical decision sup port in West Africa. Based on several years of development and market traction, our science-based innovation is designed for the agriculture sector. We have developed a weather forecasting model for the tropics that is twice as accurate as existing models, allowing us t provide daily, monthly, and seasonal forecasts for farmers in the developing world. Using our forecasts, small-scale farmers have the ability to double yields and incomes, reducing food insecurity and poverty for some of the poorest in the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Content & Inbound Marketing Executive Location: Lagos How will you make an impact?
- As ignitia's lead Content & Inbound Marketing Executive, you will lead customer success outcomes across our core market of West Africa. We accept candidates based remotely / home based.
- You will be an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer who will own the top of the funnel for ignitia. Focusing on the B2B business, you will be in charge of creating the set of tools, managing, and generating the respective content to attract traffic and converting that traffic into new leads for the business. You will then qualify them into prospects, which you will hand over to the Sales team.
- You will be supported by a small yet mighty team of scientists, marketers and technical experts. You will lead the charge in establishing ignitia as the lead provider of weather data across this market.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our properties (most of which you will propose and create from scratch)
- Grow new leads, including qualified leads, by converting traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and other lead generation content (including offers)
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social channels and others
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to take prospects down the funnel
- You are an excellent communicator and creative thinker with the ability to use data to inform all decisions
- You are proficient in marketing automation and inbound marketing tools in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into qualified prospects.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and the Adobe Creative Suite preferable
- You have a undergraduate degree (minimum) from a recognised university
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Lead Generation, preferably B2B
- You have excellent presentation skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts