Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job For Data Entry Officer at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited, 20th June, 2019
Job For Data Entry Officer at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited, 20th June, 2019
Jun 20, 2019, 10:27 AM
Knowledgeware Technologies Limited is an Educational Service Provider based in Lagos (Nigeria) that specializes mainly in Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications and other related e-learning services. We are recruiting for the position below: Job Title: Data Entry Officer (Male) Location: Lagos Core Responsibilities
- To make or process payments for customers' desired services across various electronic payment platforms (Paga, Quickteller etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints of visitors or escalate the complaints to higher authority if the need arises
- Carry out other office administrative tasks as directed by the management of the Organization.
- To serve as the Organisation's first point of contact for visiting customers or clients.
- Processing of entries of data on various electronic registration and application platforms provided by the organisation or through a third party. This includes but not limited to JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, Nigerian Army, Navy, Police & Airforce, Vehicle License Application and renewal etc.
- To provide customers with useful and insightful information about the company's products and services.
- Ordinary National Diploma (in any relevant course).
- Excellent Organisational and Multi-tasking abilities
- Smart and Proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Living around Ojuelegba & Surulere is an added advantage
- Applicants must be welcoming and polite to colleagues and all visiting customers.
- Possess a good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be attentive to details.
- Must be conversant with the application processes in various Examination bodies, Organisations and Institutions in Nigeria including JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, Nigeria Army, Nigeria Police Force, Nigerian Airforce etc.
- Applicant must be accountable and of worthy character
- Must possess a good understanding of various electronic payment platforms in Nigeria such as Paga, Quickteller etc.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts