Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For Human Resources Manager In A Leading Manufacturing Firm
Job For Human Resources Manager In A Leading Manufacturing Firm
Jun 24, 2019, 11:15 PM
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading Manufacturer of plastic products in Nigeria is seeking to recruit an experienced candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Human Resources Manager Location: Lagos Job Descriptions
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will maintain and enhance the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- You will make a significant contribution to the strategic direction and management of the company’s business through advice and implementation of people and culture solutions to ensure effectiveness in attracting, managing, developing, motivating and retaining top quality staff.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience managing human resources in a large manufacturing organisation.
- You must have a deep and up-to-date knowledge in HR development and be versatile in the Nigerian Labour law.
- You must have all-round management abilities with strengths in communication, administration and influencing.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts