Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job For Manager, Campaign Management at 9mobile
Job For Manager, Campaign Management at 9mobile
Apr 4, 2019, 2:41 PM
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Manager, Campaign Management Location: Lagos Job Summary
- Manager, Campaign Management is responsible fordesigning data and analytical driven multi-channel marketing campaigns andmanaging them through the complete campaign lifecycle (plan, test, execute,measure and refine). Through the analytical and systematic engagement of thesubscribers by leveraging on the outbound and inbound channels, the campaignmanager will be responsible for the incremental uplifting the subscribers'usage, revenue and reduce churn on the network.
- He/she will lead a team of customer valueanalysts who will focus on proper test design, significance testing,establishing error ranges, and key success metrics. Extensive experience indealing with marketing databases and predictive data mining techniquesincluding logistic regression and decision tree analysis is crucial.
- Additionally the campaign manager must have hands-on experience with modelingtools such as SPSS or SAS as well as campaign management tools such asE-magine, NBA or UNICA. Other roles include working cross-functionally tooperationalize innovative campaign concepts for through all available channelsacross the enterprise.
- Utilize all software tools to identify datatrends and create target models that will lead to more efficient targeting ofmarketing campaigns.
- Pioneer campaign reports through ad-hoc analysisand lead the hand-off process to the data management group for ongoing supportand publishing of results.
- Responsible for managing the external vendors whoare responsible for up and running of the campaign management solutions.
- Proposes market research areas aimed at acquiringintelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the country'sCorporate market
- Proposes new product initiatives as well asoptions for convergence aimed at penetrating the Corporate segment
- Provides recommendations on the design of acustomer lifecycle extension plan for 9mobile's Corporate segment
- Provides input in and makes recommendations onthe development of viable market penetration and market share acquisitionframeworks for 9mobile's Corporate segment
- Ensures synergy across functional areas througheffective management of inter-functional relations and activities
- Prepares/compiles agreed periodic activity and performancereports for the attention of the Head, Customer Value Management
- Performs any other duties assignedby the Head, Customer Value Management.
- Create and update strategies and tactical plansfor campaigns to meet the product and marketing goals.
- Develop valid campaign test designs to ensureconclusions are obtained and are of significance
- Continually assess campaign information anddesign needs, prioritize needs and direct team in the best way to meet them
- Create complex analysis, interpret results andprovide a point of view to upper management, peers and customers from othergroups utilizing marketing campaign services.
- Ensure business rules for consumer contactstrategies are coordinated across channel team
- Identify and advocate process, system, tool anddata enhancements to maintain a cycle of continuous improvement in campaigning.
- Drive efficient utilization of time by schedulingand auditing pre-existing campaigns
- Operationalize innovative data-driven campaigntechniques such as: full personalization in content/offers with responsechannel consistency, lead nurturing with predefined message pathways/rules,campaign response modelling, optimize performance by managing recency andfrequency.
- First degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will bean added advantage.
- Management of direct reporting resources andmatrix resources
- Problem analysis and analytical capabilities withexperience on analytical tools such as SAS, SQL e.t.c
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High Level of energy and commitment
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, withat least three (3) years in a supervisory role
- 5 years in Database/Direct Marketing, ProductManagement or equivalent
- Knowledge of campaign management, customercontact management, segmentation, prospecting, and analysis
- Demonstrated track record in identifying datatrends and creating targeting models for marketing campaigns
- Strong expertise in experimental test design
- Extensive experience with a major campaign managementplatform;
- Experience in Marketing and/or Product Managementenvironments preferably in subscription service vertical markets
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts