Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For Microbiologist at Tomi's Treats Limited
Job For Microbiologist at Tomi's Treats Limited
Feb 28, 2019, 1:48 PM
Tomi's Treats Limited - A Pioneer in the Afro-Caribbean Organic Baby Food Market. Tomis Treats is a 100% organic baby food company providing fruit purees to children. Our products are packaged in colorful squeezy pouches with child safety baby caps and are sold in leading supermarkets in Nigeria and Ghana. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Microbiologist Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking for a Microbiologist to join their Lagos Office. The Microbiologists will be working with manager to organize shifts and task schedule in accordance with the business needs.
- Keeping up-to-date with scientific and research developments; ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- To support the Quality team in the preparation for and performance of all third party inspections and audits as appropriate
- To carry out regular microbial monitoring of all clean room facilities and water systems, to analyze the results and recommend corrective action where appropriate
- Performs testing using appropriate laboratory equipment and facility
- Lead their assigned line of testing (in rotation) for investigations, continuous improvement, training and troubleshooting requirements
- Participates in any required laboratory investigations including Sterility Assurance function when required
- Follow Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices in addition to other appropriate regulatory requirements as directed by the management
- Supports and encourages continuous improvements in the laboratories through collaboration with peers
- Provides support for the supervisor and managers in any reasonable requests relating to the laboratory functions.
- Microbial analysis of production environment
- Microbiological monitoring and sterility testing
- Keeping accurate and detailed records
- B.Sc or equivalent in Microbiology or Science related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience as a Microbiologist in a production or similar regulatory industry
- Experience within a Production / microbiology laboratory.
- Experience of Microbiological testing
- Key Competencies Required;
- High Attention to Detail Pro-active approach to Work
- High Standards Flexible
- Excellent Communication Skills Influencing Skills (Written & Oral).
- Team Player
- High level of Numeracy Highly Computer Literate
- Planner & Organiser Bright
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts