Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For Quality Control Manager at DO.II Designs Limited, 21st June, 2019
Job For Quality Control Manager at DO.II Designs Limited, 21st June, 2019
Jun 21, 2019, 2:03 PM
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Quality Control Manager Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Work with projects Architects in ensuring that wood work and all materials are up to global standards
- Ensure that finished products meet laid down quality standards
- Ensure timely execution and completion of projects
- Monitor and do a thorough follow up on all production process
- Formulate and set quality policies according to global furniture quality standards and legal regulations for quality control function
- Lead special inspection tool design.
- Management of day to day activities of the furniture manufacturing and building support lines
- Organise and supervise the entire production line from raw materials planning to installation of finished products
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Furntiure Manufacturing industry (is a must)
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure
- A B.Sc degree in any related field
- Certifications and training
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts