Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Research Manager, Quantitative Research at Kantar Nigeria, 10th July, 2019
Job For Research Manager, Quantitative Research at Kantar Nigeria, 10th July, 2019
Jul 10, 2019, 1:57 PM
Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Research Manager, Quantitative Research Location: Lagos Role Mission Statement
- As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include to managing accounts client relationships and delivering to the requirements of the contract.
- You will also manage the practical, day to day of the delivery of the contracted service with respect to quality, speed and volume of data. Implement client best practice, ways of working and role model behaviours to junior team members.
- Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
- Our Worldpanel colleagues are the global experts in shopper behaviour, offering continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions to inspire successful decisions by leading organisations worldwide. Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage across a diverse range of markets including tech, fashion, telecoms and FMCG.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with clients.
- Identify new revenue opportunities and deploying wider Kantar World Panel services in contributing to the overall revenue target.
- Create and share best practices and efficient ways of working with other team members.
- Advising on solutions to problems in reports and the reporting process.
- Take briefs from clients and manage the production of appropriate materials/presentations/written documentation in response to the brief.
- Take responsibility for workload management and provide assistance to your line manager in setting work priorities for junior team members where appropriate.
- Relevant degree in Science/Social Sciences.
- At least 5 years’ experience within Market Research, Brand marketing or Marketing department of an FMCG manufacturing company.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian FMCG landscape.
- Full knowledge of basic Worldpanel Online usage as well as Powerview analysis (will be an added advantage).
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts