Job For Reservoir Engineer at Corporate HeadHunters, 31st July, 2019
Jul 31, 2019, 2:02 PM
Corporate HeadHunters Nigeria Limited - Our client for their FDP project and other projects in the South-South is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The candidate must demonstrate ability to function in an integrated project team environment, develop successful working relationships with emphasis on effective communications in an integrated team environment.
- Has adequate knowledge in Field Development Planning and execution, Dynamic Reservoir 2D/3D Modelling, Material Balance, Drainage pattern & Well and Reservoir recovery optimization, PVT analysis, Well Test design and execution.
- Candidates should possess a degree in Petroleum Engineering or Engineering with about 3 - 5 years experience.
- Demonstrated work experience in Reservoir Engineering positions in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Experienced in building, running and evaluating dynamic models to evaluate various technical issues.
- Has good knowledge of reservoir management practices, processes, and expectations.
- Knowledge of how to conduct reservoir simulation studies to address required issue in a timely and efficient manner.
- Good Initiative and strong problem solving capability with flexibility to react to unforeseen conditions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Let the subject of the mail be “Reservoir Engineers”
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Engineering Experienced Personnel Port Harcourt Lagos State Rivers State Petroleum Engineering Corporate Headhunters Reservoir Engineer