Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job for Sales Manager - Western Africa at Cargill Nigeria
Job for Sales Manager - Western Africa at Cargill Nigeria
Nov 27, 2019, 9:53 AM
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Manager - Western Africa Job Ref: LAG00008 Location: Lagos Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Shift Day: Job Position Purpose & Summary
- This position is responsible for sales and sales management, identification and execution of existing and new sales activities, customer relationship development & growth of commercial activities in West Africa for FIBI product lines.
- The incumbent is responsible for building customer relationships, segmentation, competitor profile analysis, improving existing and building new customer intimacy, and sales. Countries of concern are primarely but not limited to: Senegal; Cote D’Ivoire; Nigeria main hub; Niger; Ghana; Togo; Cameroon; Congo and Sierra Leone.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering. MBA is a preference
- Ability to gather thorough market , customer , competitor information.
- Sales experience and customer relationship/market intelligence building is must
- Proven communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to engage and partner with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Office management knowledge (admin , tax & government relations when and as needed).
- Preferred in-depth knowledge of B to B and food business (customers, processes, products, applications)
- Minimum of 8 years in a commercial / sales position
- International business experience.
- Knowledge of any other West African language besides English and Nigerian is a plus
- Person who is a local of the country of residence is preferred
- 15%: Competitor analysis in the assigned country and relevant neighboring countries, Customer profiles (contacts, needs, strategies), Segmentation (segmenting the market basis different needs of the customers)
- 50%: Sales of Food Ingredients products to the customer base.
- 25%: Coordination between the functions including product line management, business development , marketing, A&F , technical support, and supply chain for all activities concerning assigned country/region.
- 10%: Office admin , legal and tax related issues.
- In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents
- We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts