Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Current Vacancies at Halogen Security Company Limited, 12th March, 2019
Current Vacancies at Halogen Security Company Limited, 12th March, 2019
Mar 12, 2019, 8:59 PM
Halogen Security Company Limited - An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies. We are recruiting to fill the position below:Job Title: Executive Driver - OPIC Berger Locations: Lagos (Opic Berger, Mowe, Ibafo, Magodo, Isheri) Working Days: Mon-Sat Working Hours: 6:00am (closing time is flexible) Requirements
- Must reside within Opic, Berger, Mowe, Ibafo,Magodo, Isheri
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual /Automatic
- Must have a minimum of OND
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25-45 years
- Might be required to work on Saturday.
- Net pay: N71,000
- HMO, Pension is part of the package
- Ensuring timely recruitment and replacement of staff as may be required.
- Effective implementation and deployment of various HR related initiatives based on agreed action plans and timeline with corporate HR
- Provide service and advice in assessing organizational needs of accounts handled
- Assists in managing harmonious relationships between management and employees through active involvement in employee programs and communication
- Ensures compliance with labour standards is maintained for all accounts handled
- Conduct background checks for all successful candidates before deployment
- Ensure timely processing and reconciliation of outsourced staff salary and overtime.
- Adhoc account management reporting as the business requires
- Respond to all client request in a timely manner
- Maintain clear communication with staff and clients
- Ensure efficiency of all admin processes and procedures
- Maintain constant and consistent relationship with all clients.
- Increase existing business portfolio and generate new Leads
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Ensures personal adherence to workplace health and safety requirements and also ensure all outsourced staff do same.
- Acts in an ethical way when dealing with company assets and other people.
- Report project activity and presents to the supervisor when requested by the Avant Halogen on the following reports two-weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually but not limited to:
- Produce relevant reports/spreadsheets are required by supervisor in timely manner
- Inventory status report covering; total up to date files of back office event
- OND in Management related courses
- Preferably with work experience in a Hr consulting firm.
- Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic organization
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be highly fluent and articulate in both English and Hausa
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- To maximize Avant Halogen revenues through its online recruitment platform and ensure that its people risk management products meet consumers need.
- Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management.
- To identify industry best practice and recommend where necessary.
- To develop and implement the Avant e-business strategy to maximize revenue and ensure the highest standard of customer service
- To manage, develop and care for the team responsible for e-business products and fulfillment.
- To set the strategic direction for, oversee and co-ordinate all e-business requests including recruitment, verification and identity management services
- To develop strategies that will drive traffic to Avant’s platform as well as fulfill customers expectation
- To ensure that the e-commerce activity is consistent with the ethos of the Avant Halogen.
- To ensure that the e-commerce elements on the web site are fully functional at all times and meet customer needs.
- Ensure that the appearance and functionality of the e-business element of the web site is of a continuously high standard
- Oversee the fulfillment of products and services ordered via the e-business platform and ensure high level of customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
- Annual e-business platform financial targets for Avant are met.
- The e-business function across Avant Halogen is maximizing its market potential.
- Avant e-business products and services are fully integrated and appears seamless to Website users.
- New market opportunities are identified developed and market entry plans are managed.
- Appropriate promotional and communication programmes are planned and executed in a timely manner
- Bsc./HND in relevant course of study.
- Relevant certification will be an added advantage
- Proven and verifiable work done
- Strong business skills evidenced by a business qualification or track record of managing similar businesses.
- Technical understanding of information and web based systems evidenced through qualifications or previous management experience.
- Strong analytical, recruitment and relationship management skills
- Sound, up-to-date working knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice affecting the e-business function.
- Good University Degree
- Ability to directly lead and develop a small business unit and manage growth.
- Authority and flexibility in coordinating and influencing activities across a complex organization.
- Ability to develop strategy and manage its implementation.
- Project management skills with an ability to see things through to completion in a challenging environment.
- Customer focus and the ability to look at operations from the customer’s perspective.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2019
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts