Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Senior Tax Manager at Drudge Consulting Limited
Job For Senior Tax Manager at Drudge Consulting Limited
Jun 26, 2019, 10:39 AM
Drudge Consulting Limited is a fully indigenous firm of Management Consultants providing Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Tax Advisory and Outsourcing services to both government and private organizations. Drudge Consulting is one of the world’s leading professional services companies that helps organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We work hard and stay committed to unimaginative ways of delivering quality in our services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Tax Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are seeking for Senior Tax Managers. As a Senior Tax Manager within the Business Tax Services group, the Senior Tax Manager will provide federal and State tax consulting and compliance services to a diverse client base in various industry sectors.
- He/She will work directly with the client, manage the tax engagement team, have access to an elite group of Tax Consultants and Analysts when needed, and be connected to a strong support system from the firm's leadership to ensure he/she is set up for success in his/her role and career.
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships on various federal and State tax consulting/compliance engagements.
- Advising clients on a variety of tax issues including accounting for income taxes, FTA (periods, methods & credits), tax provisions, tax compliance, business restructuring, and tax controversy.
- Overseeing complex federal tax compliance and consulting projects requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates. Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Managing engagement workflow, engagement team resources, and engagement billing.
- Providing leadership, counseling, and career guidance for the development and motivation of the engagement team.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience out of which 5 years must be in management position in large public or private sector or international multilateral institution.
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working/leading in a team-based environment.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or related fields.
- Membership of a recognized professional accountancy body.
- Membership of the Chattered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts