Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Job Vacancies at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Job Vacancies at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Apr 4, 2019, 9:51 AM
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. We are recruiting to fill the below position: Job Title: Site Lifting Specialist Location: Lagos Island, Lagos Job Category: Oil & Gas Job Type: Contract Job Shift: Day Duration: 2 Weeks Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Job Status: Sourcing Job Description
- Review Lifting Operations Plans for all critical lifting or handling operations on Site
- Participate in JSA of critical lifts and attends all critical lifting operations
- Provides expertise in day to day handling and lifting activities on site, which include: categorizing lifts, hazard identifications and risk assessment, technical review (lifting procedures and organizations),
- Assists the CPLO during assessment of personnel competence to carry out lifting of handling operations.
- Ensure that tool box talk is performed by all personnel at the beginning of each lifting operations.
- Performs technical inspection and evaluation of cranes and selects lifting equipment proposed for use on sites
- Prepare generic lift plans and carry out its periodic reviews.
- Develops a Site lifting and handling procedures / instructions and ensure its periodic review.
- Coach and mentor personnel involved in lifting and handling operations (crane operators & riggers, etc.) on site.
- Continually liaise with the CPLO to ensure that lifting and handling standards within .
- Ensures that all applicable Company Rules (e.g. CR EP HSE 043) regarding handling & lifting operations are well understood and applied by all personnel involved in lifting operations.
- Constantly liaise with Contract Site Rep in order to ensure that their lifting equipment and operations are in congruence with lifting and handling procedure
- Carry out periodic lifting audits in all supply vessels under
- Carryout a yearly assessments of all dedicated lifting equipment’s and justify their capacity utilization
- Develop a rigging loft procedure and ensure that the rigging loft is properly and adequately controlled
- Work in conjunction with the contractors lifting team on site to ensure that lifting equipment and lifting standards are respected in the day to day operations.
- Candidate should possess a Degree in Technical Engineering
- Minimum Experience: Fresh
- Gender: Does Not Matter
- Age: 25 Years - 55 Years
- Minimum Education: University
- Assist Head, Electrical Support for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows-up the technical problems raised, follows-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes
- Follows-up the day to day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support as needed.
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the Services as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts as the case may be, as required during major operations.
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of these resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in Contractors facilities.
- Coordinates, according to the instructions received from hierarchy, his activities with the MTMC (Maintenance and Technical Methods Contractor) method and planning engineers based in Lagos.
- Follows-up into Unisup, the computerised maintenance management system, the registration of the works, of the consumed materials, of the services, and so on.
- Follows-up the spare parts and consumables consumption, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- Reviews the requests for materials, defines the technical specifications for purchase.
- Supervises receipt of materials on a technical point of view.
- Controls the condition of materials in warehouses, take action for improvement as needed.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Co-ordinate these actions with concerned staff, from both offshore and onshore sites. As well For equipment beyond repair (economical and technical), propose replacement strategy and budget. Closely co ordinate the decision making for the new equipment, prepare Service scope, required resources.
- Execute and close out the replacement Service.
- Issue Return of Experience (REX) document for critical and unique modifications / problems or challenges faced.
- Gender: Does Not Matter
- Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Education: University
- Candidate should possess a University Degree in Electrical
- Minimum Experience: 2 Year (Additional study in HVAC systems).
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts