Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Job For Stockbroker In A Leading Capital Market
Job For Stockbroker In A Leading Capital Market
Jun 13, 2019, 5:39 PM
Alan & Grant - Our client is a leading capital market conglomerate offering Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Stockbroking, Registrar and Trustees services. They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Stockbroker Location: Lagos Industry: Financial Services Job Type: Full time Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor clients’ investments; whilst providing excellent customer service
- Ensure consistent and efficient error-free execution of trades
- Process transactions effectively.
- Pitch to new clients for the organization.
- Provide investment advisory services to clients.
- Analyze, monitor and research the performance of various stocks.
- Interpret financial reports to understand investments trends and make adequate recommendations
- Administer and evaluate clients' investment holdings and portfolios.
- First degree in Business Administration/Management Science/Social Science related discipline preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Professional qualification e.g. CFA, ACCA, CIS or related qualifications will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be attentive to details, possess interpersonal and communication skills, able to negotiate skillfully, possess strong ethics and integrity.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts