Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For Van Sales Agent In A Leading FMCG Company
Job For Van Sales Agent In A Leading FMCG Company
May 29, 2019, 10:29 AM
First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client, a key distributor in the FMCG industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Van Sales Agent Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Minimum qualification is OND
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Must be target driven and persuasive.
- Very smart, vibrant and proactive.
- Candidates who possess a valid driver's license and reside around Surulere, Yaba, Constain and Mushin are preferred.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts