Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Job for a HR Account Officer at Halogen Security Company Limited
Job for a HR Account Officer at Halogen Security Company Limited
Jan 29, 2019, 10:45 AM
Halogen Security Company Limited was incorporated in July 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company and granted license to operate in November of the same year to fill-in for yawning gap in quality security guard service in Nigeria. The company started business immediately and showed from inception that it was poised to revolutionize security services in the country, which has resulted in making us the leading security services provider in the nation. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: HR Account Officer Location: Lagos Job Description Operational:
- Ensuring timely recruitment and replacement of staff
- Effective implementation and deployment of various HR related initiatives based on agreed action plans and timeline with corporate HR
- Assists in managing harmonious relationships between management and employees through active involvement in employee programs and communication
- Maintain clear communication with staff and clients
- Ensure efficiency of all admin processes and procedures
- Maintain constant and consistent relationship with all clients.
- Increase existing business portfolio and generate new Leads
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Ensures personal adherence to workplace health and safety requirements and also ensure all outsourced staff do same.
- Acts in an ethical way when dealing with company assets and other people.
- Ensures compliance with labour standards is maintained for all accounts handled
- Provide service and advice in assessing organizational needs of accounts handled
- Relays significant feedback to corporate HR & collaborates closely with corporate HR to ensure implementation of strategies are aligned with corporate initiatives
- Ensures service level agreements between clients and corporate HR are effectively followed
- Evaluates client requests and ensures validity and accuracy before finalizing any endorsements/recommendations
- Conduct background checks for all successful candidates before deployment
- Ensure timely processing and reconciliation of outsourced staff salary and overtime.
- Preparing the staff payment schedule with finance and in line with company's expectation.
- Ensure all statutory remittances are done within stipulated time frame.
- Business partnering with Team, Account Management Team, HR.
- Adhoc account management reporting as the business requires
- Respond to all client request in a timely manner
- Report project activity and presents to the supervisor when requested by the RESOURCING DIVISION on the following reports two-weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually but not limited to:
- Produce relevant reports/spreadsheets are required by supervisor in timely manner
- Inventory status report covering; total up to date files of back office event
- A graduate of Industrial Engineering or Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science or any related course
- Preferably with work experience in a Hr consulting firm.
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be highly fluent and articulate in both English and Filipino
- At least 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic organization
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts