Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Interns (Architect) at Vincintoire Limited, 19th February, 2019
Job For Interns (Architect) at Vincintoire Limited, 19th February, 2019
Feb 19, 2019, 4:49 PM
Vincintoire Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below: Job Title: Intern Architect Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking to employ an Intern Architect for our Fast track program to accelerate candidate’s career in the Architectural Engineering Industry.
- The candidate’s mission is to produce information & Supervise the interior design & building Team and execute quick, affordable, construction projects.
- He or she will be directly paired with a Principal assisting in all Principal level activities.
- Interface with the best architects, real estate developers, building owners, Engineering leaders in Nigeria.
- Learn to bill clients for current work
- Directly assist Principal daily
- Design review for code compliance, lowest construction cost, change order prevention.
- Be Awesome!
- AutoCAD, Sketchup & Revit drafting and 3D rendering (added advantage).
- Schedule tasks for your team.
- Interface with other consultants and clients at meetings, on phone, and email.
- Survey construction sites for Interior design, Architectural & MEP systems
- Learn to write proposals to clients for new projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch up. (Vray or 3Dmax skills is an added advantage).
- Must portray the ability to develop a technical expertise, understanding Architectural & Engineering design, and the business side of Architecture, Building & engineering as well.
- Must possess the desire to become an expert at leading design and construction teams.
- Graduate of Architecture. (MSc. Is an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Lives in Lagos.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts