Job for an Investigation Analyst at Halogen Security Company Limited
Jan 24, 2019, 8:41 PM
Halogen Security Company Limited - Our client, a Security Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investigation Analyst
- Investigate on any suspicious event that will affect the reputation and business process of a client.
- Investigation and report writing
- Command Administrative duties
- Carry out operational activities at the office to ensure constant smooth running of the business
- Create reports for management on assigned project status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements on services rendered
- Intelligence gathering Risk assessment and Criminal profiling
- Interact with government agencies on behalf of the client.
- Law enforcement liaison
Job Requirement/Key Skills
- Bachelor's degree/HND in any security based courses
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military, State Security Service /Paramilitary is an added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Efficient and effective management of men and resources
- Eagled eye and high level of attention to details
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and balance competing job requirements
- Candidate must be within 27-37yrs
- Must be able to ride a Bike
- Excellent at networking ,Liaison and use of security focal point
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with "Investigation Analyst -LAGOS" as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 26th January, 2019.