Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job For IT Manager at Saroafrica International Limited, 11th May, 2018
Job For IT Manager at Saroafrica International Limited, 11th May, 2018
May 11, 2018, 6:40 PM
Saroafrica International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a contiguous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agro ecology zones of Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: IT Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- The IT manager will drive, manage and provide leadership for the IT strategy and functions.
- Software and Hardware Management
- Design, Deploy and Support Network Architecture for the group
- Manage all the Software and Hardware of the Company and ensure that optimum resource allocation and utilisation exist at all times
- Provide and ensure adequate and up to date inventory exist for all the Company’s IT Infrastructure across all units
- Advise and Recommend on all IT related Procurements and Investments and ensure that set or targeted values are obtained for all investments
- Be responsible for the management of all information and communication systems across the Company which includes but not limited voice, data, imaging, and Office automation , Emails,
- Provide and support the required information medium/Platform that will satisfy the needs of the businesses and business drivers within the different units in the Company in line with the Company’s Short, Medium and Long Term Plans.
- Administration and Support of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
- Administration and Support of O365 Platform and Sharepoint Online
- Recommend and Deploy CRM solution.
- Define and ensure that the IT policy for the Company is consistent with the goals of the organisation
- Define, Review and modify the current IT standards for adequacy and effectiveness and suggest new IT standards to be followed for the company on a timely basis.
- Provide direct leadership for teams members of the IT team as well as ensure proper appraisals and training are done for them
- Develop, implement and evaluate user training programmes and design and execute training for the users of IT infrastructure with the company.
- Must have excellent analytical abilities,
- Sound technical knowledge
- Strong IT skills.
- A high level of professional and personal integrity is required.
- Minimum of a second Class upper in Computer Sciences from a reputable university
- Must have minimum of five (5) years cognate experience. An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Age: 30- 37
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts