Job for a Mechanical Supervisor in Aba at GZ Industries
Jan 22, 2019, 12:35 AM
GZ Industries is West Africa’s leading aluminum can manufacturer, expanding rapidly to sub saharan Africa. We are recruiting currently to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
- Cordination all Mechanical responsibilities in the plant including the facilities
- Prepare Mechanical engineering analysis of plant performance and efficiency
- Manage the Mechanical Engineering budget and procurement strategies
- Manage Mechanical engineering duties surrounding the following; mechanical devices, components, production equipment, tooling, transportation equipment, environmental control, materials handling, machine tools, robots, automated manufacturing equipment.
- Manage on-going project issues, budgets, and schedules.
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, or details
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Analyse and resolve work problems or assist workers in solving problems
- Confer with other Managers and supervisors to coordinate activities with other departments
- Responsible for Documentation, Implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the integrated management system (ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001) and food safety Management system
- Oversee the scheduling of planned maintenance and manage critical, emergency and breakdown situations.
- Managementand maintenence of the plant facilities including biuldings etc.
- Provide technical guidance on all site related issues, and formative advice on productdevelopment
- Prepare documentation, and supportive evidence for CIR’s ( capital investment requests), and develop a capital investment strategy
- Provide technical advice to customers and the maximization of product performance
- First Degree in Mechanical engineering/Mechatronics
- basic experience in Electrical maintenence woukld be a plus
- Team leadership abilities
- Ability to network with multiple stake holders and internal customers
- 4 years supervisory experience is required for this role
- 10 years requisite experience in various mechanical maintenance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Brian.email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th Jaunuary, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Aba Abia State Engineering Experienced Personnel Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering GZ Industries Limited