Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Openings at Contec Global Group, 4th November, 2019
Job Openings at Contec Global Group, 4th November, 2019
Nov 4, 2019, 4:46 PM
Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Store Officer Location: Lagos Company: Mobile Technologies Responsibilities
- Responsible for Managing Single store.
- Ensure proper cash management, daily sales, daily collection and daily reconciliation.
- Inventory and Product management.
- Ensure Sales target, Profitability and Business ROI of store.
- Supervise and manage store promoters as well as other staff assigned.
- Ensure Maintenance and Security of the Brand store.
- Ensure Business Development opportunities for the Brand store.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline.
- 2 – 5 years’ work experience in Consumer Electronics
- Extensive knowledge of customer service strategies.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Management Proficiency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Develop Sales strategy, sales plan: yearly, quarterly and monthly for B2B and B2G
- Develop an effective distribution plan covering the required channels.
- Establish objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for regions and territories; projecting sales volume as directed by company’s objectives, Sales Policies and Strategies.
- Ensure Distribution Expansion and Geographic reach Pan Nigeria
- Ensure Best Payment practices for the Sales from Partners /Customers and ensure the Organization Finances are secured.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain and submit detailed Channel Data on Partners, Dealers with their details and upgraded from Time to Time.
- Timely submission of Sales MIS to reporting Manager/superior
- Plan to ensure achievement of regional and personal targets to the Team, aligning with company sales policies and Objectives.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage same accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate same to superiors.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Maintain data relative to partner’s accounts and activities and document customer interactions.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Must Good knowledge of mobile phone / Electronics distribution industry.
- Excellent Understanding of B2B/B2G Marketing.
- Must have 8 - 15 years' experience in same industry (sales related role with at least 2 years in related role)
- Persuasion, Prospecting and Public Speaking, Customer Relationship Management and Microsoft Office..
- Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills and Sales Planning
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Territory Management
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts