Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Job Openings at Royal Hospital, Enugu - 18th September 2019
Job Openings at Royal Hospital, Enugu - 18th September 2019
Sep 18, 2019, 4:58 PM
Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu requires for immediate employment the services of: Job Title: Accounting Officer Location: Enugu Responsibilities and Attributes
- Accounting officers to work with the company’s auditor to ensure proper scrutiny of accounts from the details in the business’s accounts and its financial records.
- To prepare the annual financial statement.
- To facilitate the reconciliation of accounts.
- Also give financial advice.
- And other duties assigned by the Chief Finance Officer.
- OND/HND or a Degree in Accounting or any relevant field.
- NYSC completion is mandatory
- Good knowledge of basic accounting principles, concepts and entries
- Good knowledge of Nigeria tax laws and regulations
- Must have atleast 2-3 years cognate experience in a reputable organization
- Must be computer literate.
- Not more than 35 years.
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Receives the guest and answers questions in person by telephone
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Responds to inquiries and refers when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail, sorts and distributes incoming mails.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Minimum of OND/HND in any discipline.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in typing
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a Secretarial position is an added advantage.
- Executes a range of standardized microscopic, chemical and bacteriological tests.
- Take part on collecting samples which includes collecting urine, blood and other samples.
- Counsel patients on pre-test requirements and answer questions related to testing.
- Assess the validity of results obtained, preserves proper records of the results and makes a report of results. Makes sure that the testing method used follows established quality control procedure and assists with the preparation of laboratory reports.
- Organizes and maintains reagents and equipment.
- Perform maintenance on equipment in the laboratory and keeps laboratory in a clean and organized condition.
- Makes use of the laboratory computer systems to place testing data, generate reports of testing results and search for test results for physicians.
- A Medical Laboratory Degree from a reputable University
- Membership of the Medical Lab Science Council of Nigeria is mandatory
- Current certificate of practice
- Minimum of 2 years experience in laboratory practice
- Age: Not more than 40 years
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts