Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For Production Supervisor at Twinstar Industries
Job For Production Supervisor at Twinstar Industries
Feb 6, 2019, 8:08 PM
Twinstar Industries - A leading plastic manufacturing company, based in Sango-Otta, Ogun State requires for immediate employment, suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Production Supervisor Location: Ogun Reporting to: HOD-Production Job Summary
- To supervise production activities and assist the HOD/Factory Manager in ensuring standard and quality production output and attaining the required target.
- Maintain discipline in the shift and ensure compliance with rules and regulations in his shift
- Arrange and collect materials from the stores and ensure efficient utilization.
- To report faults on the machine to the Shift Engineer/HOD immediately
- To submit daily production report/and other required reports to the HOD/Factory Manager
- Should be computer literate and versatile in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrable practical and hands –on experience
- To maintain the best housekeeping on the shop floor at all time
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the Management.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and control production activities, operations, and workers in his shift.
- Carry out daily production and material requirement plan
- Ensure maximum utilization of the machines
- Ensure quality output according to specification and guidelines.
- Arrange proper workers allocation for efficient output and plan daily manpower requirement
- Ensure set targets are met
- Ensure proper records are kept
- Ensure effective and proper handing over of the shift to the next shift supervisor
- Carry out and ensure Data Analysis on materials and resources on the shop floor
- Ensure elimination of waste and scrap in the shift
- HND/B.Sc with 3 years experience or OND with at least 6 years exp.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts