Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Job Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited, 18th June, 2019
Job Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited, 18th June, 2019
Jun 18, 2019, 11:22 PM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Executive Assistant Location: Lagos Description of Function
- To manage business-related tasks for the company’s such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline
- 1-3 years experience as an executive assistant or relevant administrative support
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- In-depth understanding of MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- To prepare, manage and file documents for all projects and ensure that all data is accurate and all documents are stored and backed up and any retention policies are followed.
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- 1-3 years work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- First Degree in relevant discipline
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts