Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job Recruitment in an Agricultural Company Located in Ogba and Ikeja Lagos State
Job Recruitment in an Agricultural Company Located in Ogba and Ikeja Lagos State
Feb 3, 2020, 6:07 PM
Swift Consulting - Our client located in Ogba and Ikeja Lagos State is urgently in need of the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Secretary Location: Lagos
- Qualification: OND in related discipline.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Corel Draw.
- Possess the ability to pay attention to details and deliver tasks in a timely manner.
- The desired candidates should live within Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Berger, Ketu axis.
Job Title: Fish Farm Supervisor Location: Lagos
- Qualification: HND or B.Sc in Fishery, Animal Science or any other Agricultural related discipline.
- The preferred candidate should possess minimum of 2 to 5 years experience in:
- Catfish Breeding, Hatchery, Feeds formulation and Fish processing.
- Cattle, Goat and Rat fattening ,vaccinations, feed formulations etc.
- Crop farming, processing and sales experience.
Job Title: Office Assistant Location: Lagos
- Qualification: SSCE, 1-2 years
- Sound communication skills.
- Smart and neat
- Calm disposition
Job Title: Front Desk Officer Location: Lagos
- Qualification: OND (Business Admin, other related discipline)
- 1-2 yes experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. computer, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Must be good with MS Office, especially MS Excel and WORD.
Job Title: Account Officer Location: Lagos
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND
- ICAN, added advantage
- 3-5 years experience using Quick books, sage, MS Excel
- This position requires keen attention to detail and customer service skills.
- Invoice processing.
- Daily bookkeeping records.
- Billing and tracking business expenses.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role applied for as the subject of the mail. Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.Application Deadline 14th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts