Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job For Sales Executive at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited, 11th December, 2018
Job For Sales Executive at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited, 11th December, 2018
Dec 11, 2018, 8:50 PM
Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services. It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Lagos Job Descriptions
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Generate IT (information technology) sales and business, develop relationship with new clients, make sales visit around to know the trending technologies, maintain advanced knowledge of product and services. Establish and meet sale goals.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- A graduate of Computer Science or other IT related courses.
- Few months to a year experience in sales.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Product Knowledge.
- Presentation Skills.
- Client Relationships.
- Motivation for Sales.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals.
- Closing Skills, Territory Management.
- Prospecting Skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts