Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Job For Site Agent at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited, 10th July, 2018
Job For Site Agent at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited, 10th July, 2018
Jul 10, 2018, 12:11 PM
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Site Agent Location: Ekiti Job Requirements
- Must have B.Sc./B. Eng./Civil Engineering.
- 10-15 years practical experience in road, bridge and infrastructure related
- Assist with contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Application of Microsoft project to produce programme of work
- Ability to produce method statement/work methodology without supervision.
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes
- Must be COREN Registered
- Must have extensive background experience as Site Agent
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Federal Highway roads and codes.
- Must be practically oriented and with hands-on approach and commitment to work,
- Should be able to use software analysis (AUTOCAD, Civil 3d, etc) for design of roads and drainage structures
- Must have intense knowledge of surveying
- Leadership skill is key
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision
- Must be an excellent team player
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts