Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Professional Bodies / Associations > Job For Software Developer at Nigeria Internet Registration Association
Job For Software Developer at Nigeria Internet Registration Association
May 16, 2018, 2:27 PM
Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA) is an independent not-for-profit, self-regulatory and self-governing organization founded on March 23, 2005 as a stakeholder-led organization, charged with the responsibility of managing the “.ng” country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) name space in the public interest of Nigerians and global internet community. The Association seeks energetic and self-motivated personnel to fill the vacant position below within the organization:
Job Title: Software Developer Location: Lagos Job Description
- Software Developer: Reporting to the Head, Technical Services, whilst working with a team of other developers on diverse projects, the Software Developer will be primarily responsible for:
- Collaborating with clients and other programmers to design and implement features
- Promptly producing well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Documentation of software tools and user manual for each project
- Working independently when required
- Continuously learning and improving IT skills; and
- Carry out any other task as assigned by the Head, Technical Services.
- Reviewing current application software
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with staff on systems improvement
- Producing detailed specifications and writing program codes
- Debugging existing source code
- Testing the product in a controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining systems/applications once they are up and running
- HND or Bachelor's degree minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower credit in a science related field or discipline.
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software installation
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Good Team spirit
- SDLC skills/SDLC agile
- Project management skills.
- Work experience in a highly professional, close-knit, team-focused environment
- Minimum of 4-6 years progressive work experience in a related field
- Proficiency with C#, C++, PHP, HTML, .NET, and Java programming language
- Familiarity with databases (Postresql, Mysql, MSsql), data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
- Ability to work with debian operating system
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position applied for as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts