Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job Vacancies at Imagine Early Years and Elementary, Abuja - 15th August 2019
Job Vacancies at Imagine Early Years and Elementary, Abuja - 15th August 2019
Aug 15, 2019, 11:09 PM
At Imagine!, we believe learning is doing and while we offer several opportunities for learning, we also demonstrate the application of knowledge and encourage the children to discover it for themselves under the guidance of our caring and competent personnel. Our mission is to provide an exceptional quality of education and childcare through a wealth of learning opportunities that exposes them to the world as they see it. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Administrative Associate Location: Abuja Job Description
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Experience with kids 4 years and below.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts