Job Vacancies at MBIS International
Apr 19, 2021, 12:57 PM
MBIS International, a leading Nursery and Primary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT and Computing Teacher
Location: Jericho, Ibadan
Employment Type: Part time
- This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced ICT / Computing teacher to join our school. The ideal candidate is expected to work with children within the age range of 4 - 11 years, using the British Curriculum.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering
- Prior teaching experience in Computing & ICT with minimum 2-3 years experience at primary level across the specified age range
- Excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum which includes coding
- Ability to plan age appropriate lessons based on IT knowledge and understanding of curriculum guidelines
- Enthusiasm and passion for the subject and ability to convey learning to pupils
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills with the ability to troubleshoot technology issues for staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation, effective time management and the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and methods.
Application Deadline 25th April, 2021.
Job Title: Female School Nanny
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- A female school nanny is required to support our early learners.
- Ensuring rooms are well ventilated
- Receiving children from parents as they come in
- Setting up classroom environment for free play
- Assisting children in washing hands and serving breakfast / snacks and lunch
- Helping to serve children’s food, cut, up, etc. Sit at the table with them to encourage proper eating
- Tidying up eating area after meals, washing plates, etc and packing items into individual child’s bag
- Changing diapers for toddlers still in diaper whenever required / according to schedule
- Supporting children with toileting needs
- Setting / clearing up sleep beds for nap times
- Supporting and supervising children as they play indoor and outdoor as well as joining in play
- Ensuring children’s safety indoor and outdoor
- To be considered, the ideal candidate must be patient, friendly and highly energetic; to be able to run around with toddlers. You must also live close to Jericho, Ibadan
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E / O.N.D
- Experience: 1 year.
Job Title: Female Trainee Teacher (Early Years)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
Qualification and Requirements
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated educator to join our hard-working staff. Our ideal candidate MUST:
- Hold a B.Ed./BA in English Language or Early Childhood Education from a reputable Higher Institution
- Must live in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Have at least 1 year experience in the classroom environment working with preschool learners.
- Experience of the EYFS Curriculum will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children
- Must have exceptional command of both spoken and written English Language
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible, artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office
- This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to gain on the job experience of the British Curriculum.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
- Must be resident in Ibadan within commutable distance to Jericho, Ibadan.