Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job Vacancies in a Reputable State University in Lagos
Job Vacancies in a Reputable State University in Lagos
Jul 28, 2020, 11:16 PM
A reputable State University located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Lecturer (Post Graduates / Masters Degrees Programs) Location: Lagos Job Type: Part-Time
- Masters in Business Admin. (MBA), Masters in Finance, (ME), Masters in Public Adnitnistratron (MPA), Masters in Sordal Works (MSW), Masters in Project Management, (MPM), Masters in International Relations, (MIR), Masters in International & Labor Relations, (MILR), Masters in Personnel Psychology, (MPP)
- Candidates must possess an M.Sc with PhD Degrees in relevant fields.
- Previous experience in lecturing will be an advantage.
Job Title: Lecturer (Undergraduate Programs) Location: Lagos Job Type: Part-Time
- Lecturers are needed in the following areas; English & Literary Studies, History & International Studies, French, Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Sociology, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Accountancy, Business Administration, Entrepreneurial Studies, Finance, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Insurance, Marketing, Cooperative Studies & Rural Development.
- A minimum of M.Sc Degree in the relevant field.
- Candidates who have previous experience in part-time lecturing will have an advantage.
- Also candidates with ACA/ ACCA with a first Degree will be accepted.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Chairman (Female Lawyer) Location: Lagos Job Type: Part-Time
- BL & LLB with a minimum of three years experience.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts