Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job Vacancies for Open Market Sales Representatives at Lightning Networks Limited
Job Vacancies for Open Market Sales Representatives at Lightning Networks Limited
Nov 27, 2018, 6:06 AM
Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Open Market Sales Representative Location: Nationwide Job Description
- Drive effective coverage of stores within the assigned Neighborhood routes ensuring all unique stores within the permanent journey plan are visited.
- Store number is subject to increase at any given time.
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-crossing.
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets
- Order delivery.
- Use SFA in every call and print a receipt via the SFA device for every Productive call.
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on truck daily before trucking out for Van sales Rep.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS) for other SKU’s.
- Sell all brands and SKUs to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target.
- To go to trade with all required selling tools.
- 100% reconciliation every day.
- 0 year(s)
- A Van sales representative must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s license prior to resumption.
- Basic understanding of Selling capabilities, Outlet activation standards, outlet segmentation, building relationships, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fully geographically mobile
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a understanding level of computer literacy.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts