Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job Vacancy at AgriSeed Co Nigeria Limited for Marketing Manager
Job Vacancy at AgriSeed Co Nigeria Limited for Marketing Manager
Nov 4, 2019, 4:51 PM
AgriSeed Co Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Seed Co International; with business interest across 15 countries in Africa. Our wide basket of seed products includes Maize, Soybean, Wheat, Sorghum, Cotton, Cowpea etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Marketing Manager Location: Kaduna Job Description
- We are recruiting competent and qualified Marketing Manager to Head her Marketing Unit as it’s deepen its operation in Nigeria
- The Marketing Manager's role is strategically positioned to envision and develop the company's marketing Dept to deliver on the mission and vision of the company in Nigeria and other geographies. He/she has the overall responsibility of positioning, creating, capturing and sustaining values for the company through planning and implementation of consumer centric plans.
- The Marketing Manager will coordinate all field demonstrations activities, sales promotions, media and technology based advertisement, agro dealer’s development and product loyalty programs thereby entrenching and positioning the Seed Co brand as the seed of choice for increased productivity.
- Defining, understanding and creating long term strategies for market categories and segments.
- Brief advertising agency on media objectives and creative material development and production.
- Coordinate project planning, implementation and appraisal.
- Develop and implement sales, distribution and channel strategy.
- Implement trade marketing strategy.
- Develop intimate knowledge of consumers’ attitudes and behaviors.
- Initiate research on brands, consumers and market segments.
- Develop and defend brand identity and positioning.
- Lead in the formulation of pricing strategy.
- Monitor and manage the performance of the brands.
- Minimum of a second Class upper University degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Management (or related fields), Business or marketing and/or business post graduate education (MBA) preferred
- Experience in working in international companies is certainly an added advantage.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Must be a self-motivated person
- Required Age: 30 – 38 years.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience as a Sales and Marketing Manager either in a Seed Business or in an FMCG environment
- Knowledge of commodities marketing, route to market, and products promotion
- Market Information Gathering, data analysis and result presentation
- Communication skills are essential.
- Hausa language will be desirable
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts