Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Vacancy for Sales/Marketing Manager in an Asset Management Company
Job Vacancy for Sales/Marketing Manager in an Asset Management Company
Nov 20, 2019, 11:52 AM
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited - Our client is a diversified and integrated asset management company with focus on providing investment solutions to retail, HNI and Institutional Investors. The Client has a vision to be a leading provider of protection and wealth creation solutions in Nigeria. Our customer service driven strategy; focus on operational excellence and value driven financial products are at the foundation of everything we do. They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales/Marketing Manager Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Managing all marketing for the organization
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets for the brands and/or portfolios with proper budget management.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns e.g. medical outreaches to promote the existence of the company
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Ensure brand resource allocation across different customer groups. Manage communication across customer groups to ensure adequate touch points at right frequency.
- Preparing online marketing/ IT campaigns.
- Conduct field visits and work with sales team to lead execution of tactical marketing campaigns, evaluate implementation programme, effectiveness of promotional materials and conduct on the job training to ensure overall marketing effectiveness
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for the organization market
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND/B.Sc
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in an I.T firm as a sales/Marketing executive.
- Track record in progressive growth from sales to Marketing Manager
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Self-motivated and a good people manager
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, positive.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts