Job Vacancy for Security Architect at Signal Alliance Limited
Nov 15, 2019, 10:22 AM
Signal Alliance is an integrated Nigerian Technology Company with practice that includes IT system integration, Business software, Application development, Health Technology and Software-as-a service platform development. The company has offices in Lagos and Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Architect
- We are looking for a dynamic and proactive specialist with hands-on technical skills for Security Solutions to join our Security Practice.
- This role is focused on securing and protecting organisations uisng Microsoft Security soliitions.
- The role will design, build and oversee the implementation of network and computer security for organizations in complex environmens and ensure the protection of clients from threats and cybersecrity attacks.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Plan, Implement and monitor Conditional Access and Device Compliance
- Operating System, Software and Microsoft Update deployment using System Center Configuration Manager
- Integration of Windows Intune with System Center Configuration Manager.
- Configure and manage Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
- Implement an enterprise hybrid threat protection solution (ATP)
- Plan and implement a Windows Defender ATP solution
- Implement and manage device and application protection
- Configure and Manage Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Create and manage DLP policies
- Implement and manage Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS)
- Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365
- Define managed apps for Mobile Application Management (MAM) using Microsoft Intune
- Implement and configure Mobile Device Management (MDM) Using Microsoft Intune
- Implement and manage Office 365 threat protection
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online