Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job Vacancy For Principal at Winners International Academy
Job Vacancy For Principal at Winners International Academy
Apr 17, 2018, 4:05 PM
Winners International Academy Agudama-Epie, an International Co-educational Private Boarding School in the heart of Yenagoa Bayelsa State is in need of a dynamic and qualified Educational Administrator/Manager for the position below:
Job Title: Principal Location: Bayelsa Qualifications
- He or she must possess B.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A with a PGDE or MEd in Educational Administration/Management
- He or She must be of high moral stand and God-fearing
- He or She must be passionate, innovative, and goal oriented.
- He or She must have 5-10 years cognate experience in a private school of repute.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to assimilate and analyse complex information to enable timely decision making
- Ability to communicate very effectively and persuasively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Strategic planning
- Ability to set smart goals and targets
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with relevant credentials by post to the address below and also via mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Addressed to: The Director, Winners International Academy, No. 3/10 Dr. Markmanuel Street, Near the Nigerian Law School, Agudama-Epie Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2018.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts